DestinedMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application: Chris

2 posters

Go down

GM Application: Chris Empty GM Application: Chris

Post  Chris Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:14 pm

First of all, despite your choice on even considering my application, not including acceptance or rejection, I thank you for taking the time to read.
Because, this IS in paragraph form.

My name, as obviously shown, is Chris and my In-Game Name is Chris also.
I am a fifteen year old Canadian who is knowledgeable in XHTML, CSS, PHP, and some Java coding. My past experience isn't breathtaking, but I do have some. I have worked for another private server, now shut down due to a co-founder robbing from the server's profits, called Creme MS. I worked there as a Forum Moderator, Site Developer, and In-Game Global Moderator. I'll admit, my in-game command knowledge is a little rusty, but I can easily check the OdinMS sources, etc. to get all the commands re-memorized.
I would love to to help In-Game, and as well, I could help greatly with the site. Coding XHTML/CSS/PHP designs is a second nature to me, so I could in the future help develop the site and forum into an original private server resource.
I assist with a hosting sales website, called Pleohosting, and myself, created the design of the website.
My timezone is -4 GMT Atlantic Time.

The commands I do remember, and expect to need to know are;
(If there are any others I should know, or differences in the format, just let me know)

!map <mapID>
!warp <userID>
!warp <userID> <mapID>
!warphere <charactername>
!job <jobid>
!dc <charname>
!notice <w/c/m> <message>
!spawn <monsterid> <count> [[hp <amount>] [exp <amount>]]
!levelup
!connected
!killall
!cheaters

Note: My reason for not saying Admin, is because in my opinion an Admin should be an active participant in Server Development, Bugfixing, etcetera.
I sadly, have not learned the server coding(Java etc) properly. Sad

My Windows Live and Contact Email is christophermac@live.com

Information Condensed for quick reference:
Name: Chris Mac
In-Game Name: Chris
Contact E-mail & MSN: christophermac@live.com
Staff Position you would like: GM/Global Moderator
Past Experience: Creme MS[closed], Forum Moderator, Web Developer, In-Game GM
Reason to hire you: HTML/CSS/PHP Web-coding Abilities, GM experience(willing to work to create unique events for users).
Other Information: Timezone is -4 GMT Atlantic Time.

Chris

Back to top Go down

GM Application: Chris Empty Re: GM Application: Chris

Post  Chris Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Additions(As Requested)

The coding languages I know are used for online development. Such as the website, in which I could create a custom layout, redesign a layout for the forum, and do original designs, versus using the free-templates most sites use.
An example of what I can code is http://www.pleohosting.net (I coded and designed this)
For example, I could create a custom layout for http://destinedms.servegame.com/index.php

I know very little about the C++/Java of the server design. I can only do simple things like NPCs.

As for Graphics, an example of my work is a banner such as this. (Which is relatively easy to do, and I can make this kind of graphics in any size for any purpose, banners, xtremetop100, etc)
GM Application: Chris 16a7el0

Chris

Back to top Go down

GM Application: Chris Empty good job

Post  [GM]Green Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:02 am

Erm ~ Chris urr application was good ~ hope u to be ~ !
[GM]Green
[GM]Green

Back to top Go down

GM Application: Chris Empty Re: GM Application: Chris

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down